Saturday, September 25th, 2010
– The First Polk Street Blues Festival in San Francisco
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
– Comedy – Maz Jobrani,
Cobbs Comedy Club
915 Columbus Ave.
– 46th Annual Big Book Sale – Fort Mason
10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Laguna St. and Marina Blvd.
All books are $5.00 and under. They are $1.00 on Sunday.
Proceeds benefit the S.F. Public Library.
– Off the Grid, Street Cart Festival – Mission District
11:00a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Corner of McCoppin and Valencia St.
– S.F. Cocktail Week Bar Crawl, Drinking w/Dominick (S.F. Legendary Bartender)
Free Event. You can join at any of the locations below:
11:30 Buena Vista Cafe
12:30 Walking Tour Begins
12:45 Las Margaritas
1:15 The Parlour
1:45 Walk N. Beach and stop for historic facts about the Barbary Coast and S.F. drinking lore.
2:15 Tony Niks
2:45 Walk up Green Street towards Grant and hear stories. Maybe get some pie at Golden Boy.
3:00 Savoy Tivoli
4:30 Maybe more bars and discuss the Chinatown watering holes.
5:00 Comstock Saloon 15. Discuss the history of the Comstock and the rest of the historic bars on
– Movie Night in the Park: The Pursuit of Happiness
7:00 p.m. in Duboce Park
– Film Night in Dolores Park: The Big Lebowski (Please no chairs)
– Killing my Lobster – Sketch Comedy Night
10:00 p.m., Zeum
Sunday, September 26th, 2010
– Folsom Street Fair
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
– Polish Harvest Festival, Golden Gate Park
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
S.F. County Fair Building (formerly Hall of Flowers). Golden Gate Park at Lincoln Way and 9th Ave.
– 97.3’s Alice Now and Zen Festival 2010 – Golden Gate Park
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sharon Meadows, Golden Gate Park / John F. Kennedy Drive and Kezar Drive.
– Irish Music, Costumes, Singing, and Dancing w/Golden Gate Park Band
1:00 p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Spreckels Temple, Spreckles Temple of Music, S.F. Golden Gate Park